sabato, settembre 27, 2008

Nuovo video musicale per Trace Cyrus


image
Trace Cyrus ha "assunto" sia Miley che Billy Ray Cyrus per apparire nel suo nuovo video "Seventeen forever" dei Metro Station. Trace ha detto a Popeater che il video,girato nelle magiche montagne della California,è stato inspirato dal film "The lost Boys" .

"Non avrei mai pensato di avere mio padre in un mio video."
Il video parte con Trace che è alla guida di un auto,quando si scontra con un'altra "autista",Miley. Billy fa la parte dell'operatore.
Trace ha aggiunto: "Ero terrorizzato dalle altezze. Così avevo appena detto al regista "Fammi scendere di qui al più presto!"

***********************


Trace Cyrus has hired both Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus to appear in the music video for Metro Station's "Seventeen Forever". Trace told PopEater that the video, filmed near California's Magic Mountain, was based on the film "The Lost Boys" and features the band at a carnival.

"I didn’t know if I’d ever get to have my dad in a music video of mine." The video starts with Trace riding in a bumper car, when he gets hit by another driver, Miley. Billy Ray Cyrus plays the ride operator. Trace added, "I'm terrified of heights. So I was just saying to the director, "Get me off of [the ferris wheel] as fast as possible."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento